MTV VMA’s 2008
The questions I have are:
- Why was it held on a school gymnasium set?
- Why were the performances so short? (i.e. T.I)
- Wasn’t T.I. first performance creative?
- Why T-Pain look like the black Lucky Charms cereal man?
- Why Rihanna tried to act like she did something MAJOR after just crawling on the stage for 3minutes during her “Disturbia” performance?
- Why is she so fabulous though?
- Who’s her stylist?
- Was Jamie Foxx drunk or high? or both?
- Who told Jordin Sparks her 11th-grade prom dress was okay to wear to the awards?
- Who told my gurl Xtina it was okay to rock those tight leggings after just giving birth a few months ago? She was too round in that area still, they set her up and I’m mad!
- How the hell Britney Spears win THREE! THREE awards for a song I don’t even know the title or how it even sounds?
- Why was Busta Rhymes there?
- Lil Wayne???
- And who was his date that he had to publicly shout-out right after his finishing his performance?
- Why nobody woke me up at the beginning of Kanye West’s performance?
- Why he look like a recovering alcoholic?? 😦
- Why is Paris Hilton still relevant?
- Aren’t we glad Jeezy showed up in a Obama-decorated drop-top! My respect for him has gone up 10pts!
- Isn’t it safe to say Russell Brand won’t be making a return to the VMAs? Not because the crowd wasn’t receptive to him, just because he publicly endorsed Barack Obama. I thought he was great after that.
- Lastly, Isn’t it safe to say the BET has the best music awards show now? Well it was safe two years ago to make that assumption :-\
These are just my opinions. I so could have watched the entire US Open to see my gurl, Serena, take the #1 spot! Please feel free to add any of your own.